Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Journey Out of the Pit

I want to share with everyone and maybe just maybe it will help someone to get out of the many pitfals that life hands them and lead them to a place of success and peace.  As a christian I believe that I was created with purpose and nothing I do is accidental.  I believe that the God of the Universe had a deliberate reason for allowing me time in this space we call life. 
I want to base my blog on the life of a young man in scripture called Joseph.  He was a favorite of his father out a lot of 12 boys and this along with the fact that he was known as a dreamer, caused his to be hated by his brothers.  Now you don't have to think you are someone special for someone else to not like you.  As a part of life, others will often just not like you...just because.   So can you please everyone?  Absolutely not!!! If you try, you are just wasting your time.  People have their own reasons for not liking you and there is nothing you can do about it.
On a daily basis I will share my story. I am not saying that my life is like Joseph but I have a lot of similiarities.  And like Joseph I did end up in the pit.
Keep tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

# robots.txt file for http://charmain-thejourneyoutofthepit.blogspot.com/ User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Sitemap: http://charmain-thejourneyoutofthepit.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?orderby=updated sitemap: http://cdn.attracta.com/sitemap/538341.xml.gz